“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
― James Clear, Atomic Habits
It takes a minimum of 21 days to start or break a habit. And depending on the habit, can take an average of 70 days to automate it.
This is a 6 week offering specifically to help get you over the finish line with creating and sustaining your new habits.
You’ll receive 1-1 targeted support to develop healthy, sustainable nutrition and lifestyle habits. We emphasize daily habits, getting systems in place, creating an environment you can thrive in, understanding your triggers, anticipating obstacles, building resilience, and providing accountabilty. We also understand that a more effective way to rewire the brain (and your life) with habits that stick, is by realizing that habits are rooted in identity. What kind of person do you wish to be? What kind of habits would that person have?
Here’s what’s included:
- (1) 1 hr one-on-one strategy consult (currently video only): we’ll discuss your personal wellness goals. You’ll pick 1-2 habits you want to focus on building for 6 weeks, typically a continuation of a habit from the most recent sugar cleanse. We’ll get clear on the challenges and roadblocks you anticipate and then get busy crafting strategies on how to handle these before or when they arise. We’ll cover systems and tools you can put in place to break or build the habit you want. Psss. environment is huge. You’ll have a plan with clear actions to set you on your way, a safe place to practice and build the habit, along with weekly accountability and support to help see you through.
- (5) Weekly 25-min one-on-one check-ins (video call): accountability, support, tweak your plan as needed.
- Email access with Shelly throughout the 6 weeks.
This is for you if:
- You’ve been trying to develop healthier habits on your own and just haven’t been able to make those habits stick
- You have great intentions when it comes to having healthy habits but something always seems to get in the way
- You feel like you just don’t know where to start and would benefit from having a plan and someone to guide you through
- You’ve made incredible progress with your wellness and don’t want to lose momentum
- You’ve done a 25-day Guided Sugar Cleanse with Pure Roots Nutrition and were digging the way you felt; you want to continue practicing these habits and give those roots more time to grow
- You have clarity on your goals and know what you want to work on
- You do well with accountability and structure
- You think it stinks trying to do this on your own (boo)
- You feel like you could benefit from 1-1 customized support and attention
- But you’re also ready to own this and lead the way
Examples of habits to build upon (not inclusive list):
- Minimize or avoid alcohol
- Keep avoiding refined sugar
- Eat a whole foods based gluten free diet (and learn substitions)
- Avoid dairy (and learn/use delicious substitutes)
- Avoid a specific food sensitivity and find substitutions
- Fill half your plate with veggies – focus on being plant-centric
- Eat leafy greens daily
- Eating + lifestyle habits to support healthy bowel movements (sluggish digestion, anyone?)
- Practice time-restricted feeding and/or not eating past 7PM
- Prioritizing healthy sleep habits, getting 8 hours
- Prioritize exercise and/or daily movement
- Creating a meditation practice
- Spending time outside each day
- Carving out time for meal prep each week
- Eating well while traveling (if travel is the norm for you)
I’m interested, what’s next?
Email Shelly and share the habit(s) you want to work on. Once confirmed, secure your spot using the button below.
Currently OPEN: August 4th – September 30, 2022
Hey, how do I know if this is right for me or if I would need a 1-1 consult?
Here’s the difference. This offering is for those who already have momentum from a recent sugar cleanse and have specific habits in mind they want to do the work to build them with accountability and support for 6 consecutive weeks. It does not include an overview of your lifestyle, eating habits, overall health goals, food journal, health conditions. If you’re looking for overall support, want a full nutrition strategy session, and follow up sessions, you may be better suited for a 1-1 customized nutrition consult (there are 3, 6, and 12 month plans).
Still not sure? Email Shelly or schedule a free 20 minute phone call here to chat and see if this is a good fit.